- "A Fireside Chat with Dick Garwin -- IBMer Since 1952 -- and Mark Ritter," Fireside Chat (via Zoom), IBM Distinguished Speakers Series, September 22, 2021, 12:00-1:15 PM.
- "Mitigating Catastrophic Risks -- Past and Future Efforts," Permanent Monitoring Panel -- Mitigation of Catastrophic Risk, World Federation of Scientists, Annual PMP-MCR Meeting (via Zoom), Theme: Communicating Risk to Governments and People, August 17, 2021.
- "Sakharov In Arms Control: Much for Us Still to Do" by R.L. Garwin.
Presented in the Zoom event Celebrating Andrei Sakharov's Contributions to
Science and Humanity, May 21, 2021, In the session, "Peace on Earth:
Sakharov's Contributions to Nuclear Arms Control"
- "An Experimental Physicist's View of the Coronavirus Pandemic," by R.L. Garwin, Grandey Lecture at the Colorado School of Mines (via Zoom), January 27, 2021.
- "Announcement of Grandey Lecture - Energy Seminar Series, "An Experimental Physicist's View of the Coronavirus Pandemic," by Richard L. Garwin, Colorado School of Mines, January 27, 2021.
- "Protecting myself and family against COVID-19," by R.L. Garwin, Rev. 5, January 8, 2021.
- "COVID-19 Pandemic: a quicker way out?," by R.L. Garwin, presentation to the Cosmos Club National Security Group, September 1, 2020.
- "Letter to All Members of Congress" by signatories opposing a resumption of U.S. nuclear-explosive tests, by P.E. Coyle III, S. Fetter, R.L. Garwin, J. P. Holdren, J. Hruby, R. Jeanloz, R.S. Kemp, R. Latiff, W.H. Press, R. Rosner, R. Schwitters, E.D. Williams, June 16, 2020.
- "Questions and Answers About the Current Coronavirus Pandemic (Rev. 1b)," by R.L. Garwin, 90-minute Zoom presentation and discussion, Columbia Institute for Ideas and Imagination, Paris, France, April 9, 2020.
Maintained by Steven Aftergood