- "My Seven Decades of Science "Advising" -- and Lessons Learned?," by Richard L. Garwin, presentation in the Science and Global Security seminar series, Princeton University, November 9, 2022.
- "Glimpses of Mal Ruderman in JASON Over 50+ Years," by R.L. Garwin, presented at the Mal Fest, marking his retirement from the regular Physics faculty of Columbia University and his recent 95th birthday, October 31, 2022. A recording of the event is available on YouTube and Garwin's presentation runs from 22:00 to 31:30.
- "Boost-Phase Intercept of North Korean Hwasong-15 Launched Against the United States," by R.L. Garwin. Presented at the Nancy Forbes National Security Seminar (Via Zoom), October 25, 2022.
- "Detonation of a Single 10-kiloton Terrorist Explosive in a City," by R.L. Garwin. Presented at the session of the Permanent Monitoring Panel on Mitigation of Catastrophic Risks PMP-MCR during the Planetary Emergencies week (Via Zoom), August 18, 2022.
- "A Deep-submergence Option for Hydrogen Storage - also - How Green Ammonia Can Supplant Oil," by R.L. Garwin, The Ettore Majorana Foundation and Centre for Scientific Culture (EMFCSC) Hydrogen Symposium (Via Zoom), June 12-14, 2022; And 06/20/22 Appendix and minimally modified test, plus active Excel program for calculating diameter of the pressure tubing required for hydrogen storage.
- "FOBS and SWERVE -- As Exemplified by Some Recent Chinese Tests?" by R.L. Garwin. An introduction to technical discussion -- Princeton-Tsinghua-Wuhan Universities (via Zoom), December 9, 2021.
- "Mitigating Catastrophic Risks -- Priorities in Research and Communications" by R.L. Garwin, Permanent Monitoring Panel - Mitigation of Catastrophic Risk, World Federation of Scientists, PMP-MCR, October 18, 2021.
- "A Fireside Chat with Dick Garwin -- IBMer Since 1952 -- and Mark Ritter," Fireside Chat (via Zoom), IBM Distinguished Speakers Series, September 22, 2021, 12:00-1:15 PM.
- "Mitigating Catastrophic Risks -- Past and Future Efforts," Permanent Monitoring Panel -- Mitigation of Catastrophic Risk, World Federation of Scientists, Annual PMP-MCR Meeting (via Zoom), Theme: Communicating Risk to Governments and People, August 17, 2021.
- "Sakharov In Arms Control: Much for Us Still to Do" by R.L. Garwin.
Presented in the Zoom event Celebrating Andrei Sakharov's Contributions to
Science and Humanity, May 21, 2021, In the session, "Peace on Earth:
Sakharov's Contributions to Nuclear Arms Control"
- "An Experimental Physicist's View of the Coronavirus Pandemic," by R.L. Garwin, Grandey Lecture at the Colorado School of Mines (via Zoom), January 27, 2021.
- "Announcement of Grandey Lecture - Energy Seminar Series, "An Experimental Physicist's View of the Coronavirus Pandemic," by Richard L. Garwin, Colorado School of Mines, January 27, 2021.
- "Protecting myself and family against COVID-19," by R.L. Garwin, Rev. 5, January 8, 2021.
- "COVID-19 Pandemic: a quicker way out?," by R.L. Garwin, presentation to the Cosmos Club National Security Group, September 1, 2020.
- "Letter to All Members of Congress" by signatories opposing a resumption of U.S. nuclear-explosive tests, by P.E. Coyle III, S. Fetter, R.L. Garwin, J. P. Holdren, J. Hruby, R. Jeanloz, R.S. Kemp, R. Latiff, W.H. Press, R. Rosner, R. Schwitters, E.D. Williams, June 16, 2020.
- "Questions and Answers About the Current Coronavirus Pandemic (Rev. 1b)," by R.L. Garwin, 90-minute Zoom presentation and discussion, Columbia Institute for Ideas and Imagination, Paris, France, April 9, 2020.
Maintained by Steven Aftergood