- 07/20/58 "Proposal for an International Air, Sea, and Space Traffic Control Using Radio Beacons on the Vehicles." (072058PIAS)
- "Solar Sailing—A Practical Method of Propulsion Within the Solar System," by R.L. Garwin, Jet Propulsion, Vol. 28, No. 3, pp. 188-189, March 1958.
- 02/15/57 "Observations of the Failure of Conservation of Parity and Charge Conjugation in Meson Decays: the Magnetic Moment of the Free Muon," by R.L. Garwin, L.M. Lederman and M. Weinrich in Physical Review, Vol. 105, No. 4, pp. 1415-1417, February 15, 1957.
- "Calculation of Heat Flow in a Medium the Conductivity of which Varies with Temperature," by R.L. Garwin, Review of Scientific Instruments, Vol. 27, No. 10, pp. 826-828, October 1956.
- 03/24/55 "Infinite Conductivity Theory of the Pinch," report written by: M. Rosenbluth; work done by: R. Garwin, A. Rosenbluth, M. Rosenbluth. Report written 09/14/54. LA-1850.
- "Explosion in underground cavity," 7-pages by Enrico Fermi in R.L. Garwin's Los Alamos notebook (LANB 3616), calculating the radiated wave from an explosion in an underground cavity of initial radius 33 m, and total energy 100 kt, July 1950.
- A Differential Analyzer for the Schrödinger Equation by R.L. Garwin, The Review of Scientific Instruments, Vol. 21, No. 5, May 1950
Maintained by Steven Aftergood